Saturday, January 4, 2014

Campus Book Rentals

 
I'm really trying not to think about next semester yet, but my professors are already emailing me about classes, books, etc, and it's stressing me out! I need to sit down next week and figure out all of the books I need, fill-out my calendar, and order my textbooks. My freshman year, no one warned me about shopping around for the cheapest books, so I spent a fortune at the bookstore my first semester of college. Then my second semester, I started renting books from various websites, like Chegg and Amazon. But my favorite site to order from is Campus Book Rentals.

I've been using Campus Book Rentals for the past two years, and their rental prices are consistently cheaper than Chegg or Amazon. I really like ordering from them, because there are so many positives, such as:
 
-the ability to highlight in the books
-prices up to 90% cheaper than bookstores
-free shipping both ways
-flexible renting periods
-21-day risk-free returns
 
I also love that they donate to Operation Smile with each book rented! Finally, Campus Book Rentals has began a program called RentBack, where students can rent the textbooks they own to other students. RentBack allows students to earn 2-4x more money compared to what they'd make through buyback options.
 
I know Campus Book Rentals will definitely be the first stop in my book-buying extravaganza. Have you ever used Campus Book Rentals before? Good luck to all of y'all gearing up for next semester.
 
Miss Southern Prep
 
*I was give a $50 credit for this post, but I have used Campus Book Rentals before, and all opinions in the post are my own!

1 comment:

  1. I need to order my books too. I am going to check this site out. I have used Chegg and Amazon in the past but the idea that I can highlight again sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!