Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bathroom Inspiration

I've never had a bathroom of my own, so I'm excited to have one to myself in my post-grad apartment, and I'm also really excited to decorate it! I'm thinking I want something simple, yet personal. The walls are a pretty tan, so I want to stick to a more neutral color scheme, with splashes of pink. Here's what I'm thinking:

 
Monogrammed Shower Curtain
I want a white shower curtain with a pink monogram in the middle, like this one.

Towels
I love crisp white towels with a pop of color. I love this small dose of pink!

Framed Picture
Like I've said before, I'm looking for pieces that I can grow with, so I love, love, love this watercolor quote. I would love to have one with my favorite quote on it! I could imagine this in my home for years to come!

Bath Accessories
I really like these clear acrylic containers. Maybe with a monogram?

Styling Tools Organizer
Love this organizer! It's perfect for my hot tools, and the base is made of heat-resistant silicon, so hot tools can be directly put in it after use!
 
I hope y'all have a great week!

Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. Love the lucite look right now, and I always love a good monogram! Enjoy decorating!!

    {Chelsea}
    chelseagrowingup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...white towels with a pop of color are the best! I also like white towels with a white monogram. Subtle and classy :)

    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!