Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snapshots of 2013

2013 has been an interesting year for me! I've made so many wonderful friends this year, began and finished my position in the sorority, partnered with so many amazing companies, moved into the sorority house, started my senior year of college, and took a trip to Charleston with one of my best friends! Here's a recap:
 
In January, I enjoyed several nights out with friends (since I was newly 21) and added a new pretty to my stack.



In February, I enjoyed the King Cake (my favorite) that my parents sent me, enjoyed nights out on the town, and took several walks along the river.




 
In March, I went home for break and enjoyed food from the best Mexican restaurant ever, while also indulging in my favorite Girl Scout cookies. I also went to Carolina Cup!




In April, I planned a major event for the sorority (and enjoyed the leftover flowers in my apartment) and saw Chris Young in concert.



In May, I went home for the summer, celebrated Cinco de Mayo, and began my first big-girl internship.


 
In June and July, I soaked up the sun at the pool, read several "poolside" reads, and enjoyed the new car my parents bought me! 



In August, I headed back to school for recruitment, enjoyed nights out with friends, and began my first last day of school!

 

This fall has been kind of a blur, but I began an internship at school, went on a weekend trip to Charleston, enjoyed football season, and went to the Carolina-Clemson game (which we won, of course).
 
 




(Clemson game )
 
December was a huge month for me--I turned 22, received several amazing gifts from friends and family, finished my first semester of senior year, and went home for a wonderful Christmas.
 
(One of the decorated homes in my town)
 
The coveted VA scarf from my parents
 
It was a Yurman Christmas
 
How was your year! Cheers to 2014!
 
Miss Southern Prep
Photo: Carolina Cup,


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope 2014 has many wonderful things in store for you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun year and hope you enjoy your last semester! Have a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!