Monday, December 23, 2013

New Year, New Calendar

I've posted about it before, but I'm a fan of multiple calendars. I really like having a few different calendars to look at, and since my Lilly wall calendar from Lifeguard Press ends this month, I've been shopping for a new 2014 wall/desk calendar. Since I'll be graduating in May, I'm thinking I should go for something more grown-up, but I'm not sure what yet. Here are some of my top picks:

 
 
 
 
Milo Paper--I love that this one is dry erase!
 
What kind of wall calendar do you use? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Pink Wasabi Ink and the Lilly calendar! Lovely picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great. And I think Lily is pretty grown up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!