Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I love everything about Christmas: the smell in the air, the generosity of strangers, the music (Michael Buble Christmas music is my favorite), and of course all of the beautiful decorations. Naturally, I've been pinning away during my study breaks, and I've come across so many images that I just love. I'm a huge fan of red and plaid at Christmastime, but since they're both bold, I like when they're used as accents. Here are some of my inspiration images for my future Christmas decorations:
 
Adore the plaid


This is probably my favorite image. The table is so classic and elegant!


I had to throw in a little pink.



 
How do you decorate for Christmas? Have a terrific day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Images: Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I love all these decorations! Such great inspiration!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are so gorgeous! Can't wait to have a house of my own so I can decorate it like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also loving that plaid tablecloth so perfect for Christmas dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!