Thursday, December 5, 2013

Exam Tips

Monday marks the start of exams for me, which is always a stressful time. Here are some exam tips about how I study. You can read previous exam posts herehere, and here about the breaks I take, what I wear and even what I eat!
 
Exam Week


#1. Coffee is your best friend
#2. Make use of your planner and to-do lists: My planner is great for seeing what's going on in the week ahead, so I can plan my daily schedule accordingly. I also LOVE to-do lists to prioritize what I need to do each day, so I don't get overwhelmed.
#3. Dress well to test well: I feel so much worse when I dress like a bum. Even if you want to wear a sweatshirt and leggings one day (which I probably will), wear makeup and put some effort into your hair, so you feel better about yourself!
#4. Figure out how you study best: I love making flashcards, because it helps me review when I'm making them, and they're so easy to transport! I can take them out and study for five minutes, no matter where I am.
#5. Stay hydrated and try to get 8 hours of sleep per night!

How do you sruvive exam week? Good luck to all of my college readers on their exams!

Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. Great tips, I practiced many of them when I was in college! I agree about the appearance thing, I always feel better when I look nice!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tips! I was all about being well-rested during exam season too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on exams! I have them this week/ next as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passing your post on to my gphi daughter who will be in finals next week! That is one thing I DON'T miss about college....lol! Good luck with your exams!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!