Monday, December 2, 2013

A Day in the Life of Miss Southern Prep

I did a Day in the Life post last semester, and it was a huge hit, so I thought I'd do it again this semester (even though it's almost over)! Here's a normal Tuesday/Thursday in my life:

 7:05
After I snooze my alarm a few times, I finally wake-up, shower, and brush my teeth

7:20
Do my hair and put on makeup as I watch Netflix
 
 7:45
Run downstairs to grab breakfast and coffee
 
8:05
Make-up my bed and grab my stuff for class
 
 8:30-11:20
Go to my only two classes of the day, Law and Ethics of the Mass Media and a Creative Advertising
 
11:30
Grab lunch at the house and chat with sisters for a while
 
12:25
Change, re-touch my makeup, and pack my bag for my internship 

12:30
Grab my go-to fall drink at Starbucks, a grande non-fat, no whip Pumpkin Spice Latte
 
1:00-4:00
File papers, mail packages, draft press releases, and take advantage of the free Diet Coke at my internship

4:15
Return to the sorority house to do a little homework before dinner
 
6:00
Dinner followed by some more homework

8:30-10:00
Chapter

10:15-11:15
Wine Tuesday with my best friends

 11:30
Do my nightly devotional, brush my teeth and head to bed
 
What's your typical day like? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. love this post! it's so interesting to see how each person's day goes! xx

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these kinds of posts! this makes me miss college, I just graduated and your day sounded a lot like mine used to!

    xo-ally
    sunnysweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how I miss college!! Those were some good days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post depresses me because that used to almost be my identical schedule in college! that was the life! Now I'm always running around the city

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I miss college now. Enjoy every minute of this last year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!