Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Working Girl Looks

This year, I'm interning at a state-run office, and I work Mon-Thurs., so I've been struggling with outfits every day. I have a lot of dresses, but with it getting colder, my choices are dwindling, and I don't want to repeat all of the time. However, I bought a fabulous LBD on Black Friday 2 years ago (on sale for $30 at Gap!), and it has become a staple in my intern wardrobe. I wear it at least once a week, but I've been pairing it different ways to keep it new and exciting!

LBD

These are a few ways I pair my LBD for my internship. I try to mix different patterns and colors so it's not too boring, and so it's not too dreary in the cold weather!

How do you pair your LBD? Have a wonderful day!

Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. My favourite way of styling a LBD is similar to yours - pearls and a simple shoe! Sometimes I'll wear more elaborate shoes to change up my look.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these looks! For some reason I always struggle when the seasons change-I guess as stuff wears out and get old I get rid of it and then don't realize until the season changes. I also struggle with having stuff in my closet from a size 8 to a size 2...so much stuff and right now I'm in a 6 or sometimes a 4, so not everything always fits. It's hard being a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of cardigans, but I would love to add a sassy jacket or two to my closet! Wearing business attire all the time gets pretty difficult, but I love all of these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to style a LBD with a cardi or blazer with the sleeves rolled up, I also like to accessorize it with either more of a dressier belt/sash or jewelry.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great ways to style a LBD!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    - Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!