Monday, November 11, 2013

What I'm Loving

Here are a few things I'm loving today:
 
 Republican Tervis Tumbler
I saw this when I was browsing Tervis the other day, and I am OBSESSED. How cute would this be with a red monogram on the other side? Love.
 
Thanksgiving Break
There are exactly 2 weeks until Thanksgiving break, and I am counting down the days! I cannot wait to be at home.
 
Smashbox Liquid Halo HD Foundation
One of my friends did my makeup this weekend and put this foundation on me. Oh my gosh, y'all, it's incredible. It feels so light and a lot less cakey than the foundation I'm currently using.
 
Red Cups at Starbucks
I know a lot of people have been complaining about the red cups at Starbucks, but I love them! It makes me feel like late fall/winter is here, not necessarily Christmas.
 
Tortoise Phone Case
I WANT. I love tortoise.
 
What are you loving today? Have a great Tuesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

4 comments:

  1. I have the republican elephant Tervis with my monogram in red on the other side and absolutely love it!! Can never have enough GOP right? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red cups at star bucks always get me in the Christmas spirit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tumbler. I want the Lilly elephant scarf, but unlike a Lilly dress, which I find totally justifiable, I do find her scarves a bit high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that GOP tumbler! And those Lilly wine glasses. These are such great gift ideas, thank you so much for sharing :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!