Today, I have a few random things I'm blogging about:
U. Breyn Pearl Giveaway
I'm currently a social media intern for U. Breyn, which is a GA-based company that specializes in timeless gemstone pieces. They're giving away pearl earrings, so make sure you click here to check out the entry requirements!
I feel bad--it has taken me SO long to get around to this, but I received the Sunshine Award from Christine at Suburban Charm and Hunter at Prep on a Budget. Thank you both! Here are the questions I was asked.
Suburban Charm's questions:
1. Who is your biggest inspiration when it comes to decorating?
I don't know if I have a certain inspiration, but I love looking at Southern Living and House Beautiful for inspiration. I love pinks, but I'm not sure how much of that I can get away with when I'm married one day haha.
2. What clothing shop is your favorite?
3. What is your "comfort food"?
Mac and cheese!
4.What is your most cherished possession?
My late grandmother left me her wedding china that I have loved since I was a little girl, and I adore it. It has a gorgeous pink rose pattern, and y'all know how much I love pink. It's on display at my parents' house right now, but I'll be taking it with me when I buy my first home.
5. Current Lipstick color?
I rarely ever wear lip color, but I'm currenly lusting for Chanel lipgloss in Eden.
6. If your luggage got lost on a week long trip, what three things would you have to purchase
in order to survive the week?
7. Favorite tote bag to use?
Longchamp--I have several colors!
8. Most recent "splurge" purchase?
I don't think I've splurged on anything lately, but I'm planning on buying another pair of Tory Burch flats in December.
9. What charity is most dear to your heart?
Children's Miracle Network--I love the work that they do for kids!
10. Best piece of advice from a lesson you have learned in life.
Everything happens for a reason. What's meant to be will find a way.
Prep on a Budget's questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
I love spending time outside, just enjoying the color change of the leaves, w
2. What is your favorite brand?
I love J. Crew, Tory Burch, and Lilly.
3. What is the inspiration behind your blog?
I love the creative outlet that my blog provides, so I think the inspiration for my blog is just my daily preppy life!
4. What is one interesting fact about yourself?
I've never been to a state that's not along the East Coast!
5. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
Grande non-fat, no whip Pumpkin Spice latte
6. Who inspires you the most?
7. Who is your favorite singer?
Michael Buble, Blake Shelton, or Taylor Swift
8. What is your dream school?
9. What is one pair of shoes you couldn't live without?
My black Tory Burch flats--they're so versatile!
10. Who is your favorite designer?
Tory Burch and Lilly
I'm tagging any follower that wants to answer these!Have a great day!
Miss Southern Prep