Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sponsor: Sunshine Vinyl

 
 I'm sure y'all have seen the adorable ad on my sidebar for Sunshine Vinyl, but today, I wanted to tell y'all a little more about the shop! Sarah, the owner, offers a ton of different monogrammed stickers and products in her shop, at really affordable prices! I know I've said this a million times, but I think a monogram can make anything more personalized. A generic gift can instanly become more personal, just by adding a monogram to it.
 
Sarah sent me a small white decal to add to the front of my Lilly planner, and I love it! I went with white, because there's already a lot going on with the print, so the white is plain, but stands out!
 
 
She also sent me a gorgeous pink wall monogram, and I put it above my bed! As you can see, there's an awkward wall that my bed is against, so it fits perfectly!
 
 
I haven't decided on Christmas gifts for my friends yet, but I'm thinking I'm going to order my friends a few different items and then add monograms to them!
 
Here are some of my favorites from the shop:
 
Only $2.50!

Monogrammed seahorse sticker

Monogrammed mason jars

Greek stickers
 
Monogram decal with a bow
 
What's your favorite product from Sunshine Vinyl? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. All of these monogram stickers are so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! love the ones for iPhone products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chargers look amazing like that! Far better than plain old white!
    Charlotte x
    La Vie en Gâteaux

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need the one for my phone charger! Mine is often stolen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!