Sunday, November 17, 2013

Review: Easy Canvas Prints

 
 I was recently contacted by Easy Canvas Prints to review one of their 8x10 canvases. The process was really simple--I chose one of my favorite pictures, then just followed the simple steps on the website.
 
 
I chose a picture that I took in Charleston of Boone Hall Plantation. I'm obsessed with this property--it's my dream to get married there! I loved visiting, so I knew I wanted to make that memory permanent.
 
When I received my canvas, I was pleasantly surprised! It's so durable and an extremely high-quality canvas. The back has a hook that makes it easy to hang on the wall.
 
 
I'm planning on hanging this up in my room at home, since I can't put nails in my wall here. I know I'll have this in my home(s) for many years to come!
 
 
I love that Easy Canvas has so many different canvas sizes, backings, and framing choices, which really allows you to make each canvas your own. The shipping is fast, and the prices for the canvases are relatively cheap, so it's the perfect gift for grandparents, aunts, godparents, or parents!
 
Easy Canvas Prints really encourages creativity and personalization, not only through their canvas website, but also through their customized tshirt company, Allied Shirts and Build a Sign, which offers personalized signs of any kind!
 
These canvases are the perfect gift for relatives this holiday season!

Miss Southern Prep
 
*These are my personal opinions, but I was given a canvas in exchange for this post.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture you choose! Beautiful review!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture! I don't have any pictures up in my house yet because we are planning to paint. That place looks so pretty! Make sure you take a pic when you have it hanging in your room!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!