Friday, November 8, 2013

Mason Love

I've always loved Mason jars, but recently I've been seeing so many cute new ways to use them, and I've been pinning them like crazy. Here are some of my favorite Mason pins:

LOVE these!

I love the huge Mason jars, and I want to get one and start filling it with my wine corks!

Christmas ornaments

Love the contrasting colors

Summer lanterns
 
How do you use Mason jars around your house? Have a fabulous Friday, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos via Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. I must do some lanterns! Love the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones that aren't clear. I need to incorporate more in my decorating!

    Hope you're having a great week!
    - Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the silver ones! The last one is great too, such a clever way to use them!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently become obsessed with mason jars (I blame Pinterest!) - I love the idea of using them for outside lighting - definitely going to try to re-create that in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't they the BEST??? I love the look of the 1st pic. I think this gives me a DIY idea. Love your blog girlie

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!