Monday, November 4, 2013

I Couldn't Live Without....

There are a few things I just couldn't live without:
 
Daily Starbucks
No explanation necessary.
 
Lilly Planner
I'm such a planner, I have this with me at all times, plus a wall calendar!
 
Clarisonic
This has changed my skin SO much. I use mine every day!
 
Diet Coke
I'm an addict. What can I say?
 
My Parents
I talk to them every other day, at least!

Makeup
I know this one sounds vain, but I've probably only left the house 9-10 times (ever) without any makeup on. I just can't live without it!
 
My iPad
It's so convenient, so I take it with me everywhere!
 
What are some things you can't live without? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photo: 1, 2,5, 6--Personal, 3, 4, 7

5 comments:

  1. I can't live without my kobo, but I just got an erin condren so I think I'll be a planner addict next. PS reading this I keep thinking about how heavy your bag probably is! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely with you on the Diet Coke, planner, and my iPad. I wouldn't survive without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I definitely can't live without my Lilly planner! I love making lists and being organized, and my Lilly is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't live without my planner, coke, and parents as well!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. make-up and my planner (I've become an Erin condren lover!) are must haves for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!