Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gift Guide: Friends

I've gotten a lot of requests to do a gift guide on the blog, so today, I thought I'd tackle the friends category! I ususally don't buy the same gifts for all of my friends, but I also don't have a huge budget, so sometimes it can be a struggle to find gifts that are perfect for each girl, but don't break my bank! Here are some of my suggestions. all under $25:

Gift Guide: Friends

1. For the Coffee Lover: Monograms Etc. monogrammed mug--$12
2. For the Fashionista: Boyfriend Watch--$20
3. For the Candle Lover: Nest Holiday Candle--$14
4. For the girl who loves playing dress-up: Smashbox Try It Kit--$19
5. For the Lilly Lover: Lilly Notecards--$15

Gift Guide: Friends, Pt. 2

1. For the Wine Lover: Lilly Wine Glasses--$20
2. For the girl who adores a little sparkle: Sephora Glitter Clutch--$16
3. For the GOP Girl: Republican Tervis Tumbler--$11
4. For the girl who is greeted by name at Nordstrom: Nordstrom ornament--$24
5. For the girl who can't get enough bows: Kate Spade Bow Push Pin set--$24
 
What gifts do you like to buy your friends? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. These are such great holiday gift ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! Friends are always hard to shop for and this is a great list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!