Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What I'm Loving

These are a few things I've been loving lately:

Pumpkin Everything
I've been as obsessed with pumpkin as usual. I tried Panera's pumpkin pie bagel on Saturday morning, and it was SO yummy! Of course I paired it with a PSL from Starbucks.

Belles & Whistles Scarf
I received this scarf from Belles and Whistles a few weeks ago, but it just got cool enough to wear it! I paired with with a black dress and Tory flats the other day. I'll definitely be wearing it around election time!

Charleston
I went to Charleston this weekend, and it was gorgeous! Recap to come soon!

Sunshine Vinyl
One of my new sponsors, Sunshine Vinyl, is a shop full of vinyl monograms and cute monogrammed gifts! I'll be posting about them soon!

Creamy Pumpkin Bath & Body Works Candle
This is one of my favorite fall candles!

What are you loving? Have a fantastic day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. I love all your picks, especially the Sunshine Vinyl Monogram!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bagel looks sooo good!! I have to go to Panera soon and try one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that scarf and sunshine vinyl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite things about fall is everything flavored with pumpkin.

    Have a great day!

    Xoxo
    -mQs-
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see where you went when you were down here in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my pumpkin candle burning now. We got pumpkin bagels at store (thomas brand maybe?) and my daughter loves them. Can't wait to hear about Charleston-best place on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great picks. I ran out of my pumpkin candle and picked up a couple at wal-mart they smell so great for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything pumpkin! And that scarf is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!