Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Front Porch Sittin'

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is sit outside in one of the rocking chairs on the front porch of the sorority house and just enjoy the cool breeze. I love being surrounded by all of the beautiful fall foliage, and a lot of nights, some of my best friends and I will just sit out there and talk. I know it's these times that I'll be missing when I graduate later this year! My parents have a few porches at their house, and I hope when I have my own house, I have a porch as gorgeous as one of these:
 




 
Have a wonderful day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Love the front porches!

    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these porches and the views. Porch sitting with friends and family is something you will enjoy forever. I sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love porch sitting and the views are gorgeous!
    Linda
    Tailgate Queen - game day dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last porch in this post! Beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some amazing porches

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have a front porch at my house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!