Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Currently Coveting

Here a few things on my current wish list:
 
Kate Spade Bow Push Pins
I love these SO much! And they're only $24 for 24. How cute would they look on a bulletin board?!
 
Lilly Pulitzer Wine Glasses
I cannot believe I don't already own these. I need them ASAP!
 
 Tory Burch Leopard Revas
I think leopard is a classic if done in small doses. Love these flats!

David Yurman Earrings
These have moved up to my #1 graduation present want. I'm allergic to nickel, and so many pairs of earrings have nickel in them. I use to be able to wear earrings with nickel for a few days in a row before they began bothering me, but now they start bothering me within an hour of putting them in my ears. Painting the posts with clear polish doesn't help, either! I have a pair of Yurman hoops, but they're too formal for everyday wear, so I'm loving these! I think they'll be my daily wear earrings until I hopefully upgrade to diamonds one day haha.

Rouge & Co Metallic Monogram Pillows
Obsessed.
 
Chilly Fall Days
It was 93 degrees on Saturday...I don't know about y'all, but that's not ok with me. I'm SO ready for normal fall weather!!
 
What are you coveting? Have a great Tuesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 

10 comments:

  1. I'm so into leopard print right now it's kinda ridiculous. And anything Kate Spade? Gimme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get some dark red essie polish. I have seen it so many places and love it! Definitely one of the top items on my wishlist!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the Kate Spade bow push pins! Love all your picks for this post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those earrings with a topaz stone and they are very comfortable and go with just about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these tory burch flats! I want a pair so badly! I agree some chilly fall days wouldn't be nice right about now.

    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want all the new kate spade desk stuff! the paper clips make me really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the push pins!! I've not seen them before but am so obsessed with bows lately. Swoon!

    And I almost bought those Revas the other day and am not kicking myself for not doing it. Gah. So cute.

    KK @ Preppy Pink Crocodile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the metallic monogram pillows! So Luxe!
    xo Elisabeth
    Headbands & Bagels

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated you for a Sunshine Award! You can read about it on my blog :)

    I am coveting those Tory Leopard Flats too!!! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That monogrammed pillows are too cute. I love the metallic detailing!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!