Thursday, September 5, 2013

What I'm Loving

Here are a few things I'm loving right now: 

Pumpkin Spice
Although everyone is obsessed with the Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I'm obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Lights. Since it's still in the 90s in SC, I'm enjoying pumpkin, but in a cold drink. 

Essie Polish in Carry On 
I just painted my nails this color, which is p-e-r-f-e-c-t for fall! I'm loving it! Bring on the cooler temps! 

Home 
I went home this past weekend (since I've already been at school for a month), and it was such a nice break! I caught-up on sleep, drank quite a few pumpkin drinks, and watched movies with my mom. 

One Tree Hill 
Oh my gosh, I just started this series a week ago, and I'm already on Season 2! Obsessed...I can't believe I didn't start it sooner. 

What are you loving right now? Happy Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep
Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4

6 comments:

  1. I love that essie nail polish colors! Right now I am loving the beautiful weather and collar shirts!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I have been loving scallops and bow backs!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good marathon session of a tv series. Netflix is seriously the best.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous....wish my daughter was close enough to come home for a weekend every now and then! Sounds like it was a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!