Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Preppy Dorm Showcase: Victoria

Hey, y'all! Welcome back to Day 2 of the Preppy Dorm Showcase. Today, we're touring Victoria's apartment at Purdue! I love all of the pink she uses throughout the apartment:
 
"As you will notice, I love Lilly. I have her entertaining book on our coffee table."
 
"This is our table with a view of the outside." 
 
"This is my desk and part of the couch "
 
My bed
 
"A head on view of my bed, canopy, and message board. My favorite color is pink, so there's always pink throughout. I love the canopy because it makes my bed seem more cozy. The rhinestones are a nice touch too! On my message board, I have frat pins, a birthday card from my grandmother, and items from my trip to France this summer."
 
Victoria's room has tons of pink, so of course I love it! I love that she only uses pink desk accessories, too!
 
Check back tomorrow for a giveaway in honor of the Preppy Dorm Showcase! Happy Tuesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. From the first picture you would have never known that was a dorm! The pillows on the futon are cute!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this doesn't feel like a dorm and I love all the pink decor!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pink she uses throughout the apartment: "As you will notice, I love Lilly. ... couchbedpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!