Thursday, September 19, 2013

Palm Beach Sandals


I'm so excited to introduce y'all to Palm Beach Sandals! Palm Beach Sandals look similar to Jack Rogers, but there are a few key differences between the brands. I have always been a Jack Rogers girl, but in the past year, I have had quite a few problems with my Jacks. I bought a gold pair in June and by August, the heel was coming off of them! Then, I wore a worn-in pair to our first football game two weeks ago, and they literally rubbed my toes so badly, they began bleeding! NOT fun!
 
 
I was recently sent a pair of PB Sandals, and y'all, I am a convert! They are SO comfortable. Once I break in my Jacks, they are bearable, but never very comfortable. However, my PB sandals were comfortable from the first wear! PB Sandals are hand crafted with 100% leather, which not only makes them a better quality, but also more comfortable.
 
You can tell that the PBs (left) are much thicker and better quality! I don't know if y'all can see that silver spot in the middleish of the Jack, but that is metal (!!!) coming out of the shoe!
 
Y'all also know that I prefer products made in the USA. Palm Beach Sandals are made in the U.S.A., while Jack Rogers are all now made in Mexico, Brazil, and Guatemala using synthetic linings, and synthetic outsoles and a faux whip stitch. Here's a picture of the Jack Rogers sole, where it says Made in Mexico.

  
I was sent a pair of silver PB sandals, and I love them! I got them at the end of last week, and I've already worn them three days in a row! They are so amazing!
 
 
Have you ever shopped PB Sandals? If not, y'all HAVE to check them out! You'll never go back to Jacks! Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, I'll have to check them out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, I will have to check them out!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find, thanks for pointing them out to me! I can't believe there was metal sticking out of your sandals!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard great things about these! I plan on getting some next summer :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate this honest review!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can you tell me about the sizing and fit?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!