Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hayden Reis

I was recently sent a clutch from Hayden Reis, and since it is made from sail cloth, it is durable and water resistant, while still being stylish! All of Hayden Reis's products are made in the U.S.A, which I also really appreciate.
 
 I was sent the pink and orange stripe wristlet, and I could not be happier! Y'all know I'm a sucker for anything pink.
 
 
I took it out the other day, and it was so big, it could fit everything I needed to hold:

 
My keys, phone, lip gloss, and my money/cards were able to fit in the wristlet. Hayden Reis also sells some of the cutest beach bags:
 


Love the monograms!
 
What do you love from Hayden Reis? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos my own or courtsey of Hayden Reis 

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this company before, but I love how their products look! Great review, thank you for sharing!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hayden Reis! I have the sunscreen bag and the pink and orange seahorse wristlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden Reis looks like it makes amazing products.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Do you know if the sails are new or recycled? Just curious!

    xo, Elisabeth
    Headbands & Bagels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elisabeth! All of the Hayden Reis products are made from new sail cloth, so it's super durable and great quality. We just added new styles to the site, too! Check them out here: www.haydenreis.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!