Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Crabberrie Totes

 
I am obsessed with Crabberrie. Crabberrie is a line of preppy totes that have a ton of personality. I was sent a Saddle tote by Crabberrie, and y'all, it is precious!
 

I am in love! I'm planning on taking it to the monogrammer to get my monogram put on the front, because it's going to be my new go-to bag. Look how big it is:
 


Its size makes it perfect for the pool:
 
Pool Time with Crabberrie

Or for class:
 
Class with Crabberrie

Here are some other prints I'm loving:

Palm Beacher

Reilly

Crabberrie

Madison
 
Have you ever shopped Crabberrie? What's your favorite print? Have a fabulous weekend!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. These totes are so cute! I saw another item from their brand at a store over the summer and thought the prints were just perfect :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love yours!!!! What a cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love these!!! the madison print is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bags are adorable and perfect for the beach! I think I love the crabs the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tots are so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am in love with these. I can't pick between the flamingos and horses. I really want to get the horse one for my Mom, and might still even though she is already getting Hunter boots for her upcoming bday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a former rider from the age of 7, I'm utterly smitten by the horse one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!