Monday, September 23, 2013

Cozying up to fall

One of my favorite parts of fall is cozying up with big, comfy sweaters. It's starting to get a little cooler here in SC, and I'm dying to pull out my riding boots and chunky sweaters. I'm going home for fall break in a little less than a month, and I know I'm going to pack my suitcase full of fall sweaters, since it's a little cooler in VA! Here are some pretties I've had my eye on:

 
 
 
The back of the sweater is button-up! LOVE!
 
H&M
 
Where do you buy your favorite fall sweaters? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. Just bought that jcrew sweater over the weekend- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,it was 64 down near Charleston this morning! So nice out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really like the H&M sweater!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered the J.Crew sweater yesterday - I can't wait until it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought that J. Crew elbow patch sweater and I love it! It's so cozy.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!