Sunday, September 22, 2013

Belles & Whistles

 
Belles & Whistles in a boutique that offers gameday dresses (SEC girls--all of the schools are covered!!), fashionable accessories, and state pride items! Heather, the owner, recently sent me the cutest scarf with my favorite animal on it:
 

ELEPHANTS! Isn't it precious?

Here's a close-up of the print:  
 
Belles & Whistles has so many dresses and accessories, I had a hard time choosing my favorites. Here are my top picks:

Bow Down dress
 
Tunic
 
Missoni inspired cardigan
 
Houndstooth jacket
 
This necklace is similar to the J. Crew necklace, but retails for a fraction of the cost!
 
Piko Tunic dress
 
Have you shopped Belles & Whistles? Have a fab day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. Love the tunic! And the scarf is super cute!

    xo, Elisabeth
    Headbands & Bagels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all really cute. I am going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!