Thursday, August 8, 2013

Zebra Stripes, Stripes, Stripes

One of my favorite patterns is zebra, but if not done the right way, it can look very tacky and cheap. I think it can look fabulous in home decor, but it needs to be an accent pattern, so it's not too overwhelming, since it makes such a big statement. Here are some zebra pieces I'd love to add to my future home:  
 
Houzz
 
 
 PB Teen
 
My Nico and LaLa tray!
 
 
Pinterest
 

Etsy
 
Do you have any zebra in your house? Have a fab afternoon!

Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: 1, 2, personal, 4, 5, 6

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I only like Zebra when done tastefully! I've always liked the look of a zebra carpet in a modern or city apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tray and the towels!
    I have one zebra print towel and my daughter's comforter is zebra print!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!