Saturday, August 10, 2013

Review: Josie Maran


I was recently sent some hair products to review from Josie Maran, and I was so excited to test them out! I have an interesting hair type--it's really curly, but my roots tend to get oily, while the rest of my hair is more on the dry side--so I was very excited when they sent me some of their 100% Argan Oil to try out.


Honestly, I felt like this made the ends of my hair drier. I only used it a few times and then passed it along to a friend to try out. She puts it on her hair before she dries it and said it makes her hair softer after she dries it. Her hair is more "normal," neither oily nor dry, so I think it would work best on those types.

They also sent me a Argan Hot Oil Self-Heating Hair Treatment.

 
 I had really high hopes for this, as well. However, this made no difference in my hair. I used it twice, but there weren't any results, that I could see. I passed these along to my mom, so I hope she has better results!
 
What are your experiences with Josie Maran? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

1 comment:

  1. Never tried them and probably won't after this:) I am a big fan of Pantene and Keratase products, both are really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!