Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review: Hazel and Marie


I was recently sent a gorgeous strand of pearls from Hazel and Marie Pearls, a jewelry company whose pieces reflect the heirloom pieces passed down by the founder's grandmother. Katie, the co-founder, caught the entrepreneurial while living in Shenghai. She says:

"While balancing a full time Marketing Director position, I began Hazel & Marie Pearls. The first designs were recreated vintage favorites with real pearls. Today, Hazel & Marie has changed the way that we wear pearls.Always preppy and classic, our pearl accessories can take your look from office to evening, from the beach to the opera. We have three core collections with each piece inspired by traditional quality and everyday wearable style."

 
I received the Pearl Signature Twist Necklace, and it is even more gorgeous than the picture! It is made up of 5 strands of pearls, with different sizes of pearls in each strand.
 
 
One thing I love about this strand of pearls is that it is so versatile! You can dress it up or down, and I'm looking forward to wearing it to class, chapter, and any other occasion I can find! Here are some ways I see myself wearing my Hazel and Marie strand:
 
3 Ways to Wear Hazel and Marie
 
I also think these necklaces would be gorgeous for a wedding! Here are some of my top picks:

Simple and delicate Pearl Float Away with Me Necklace
  
Pearl Ivy Wreath Bracelet

 
Traditional Pearl Studs
 
1, 2, 3, or 4 Pearl Rope Natural Strand

What's your favorite piece from Hazel and Marie? Have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. I really like the classic pearl strand :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. I have a classic set of pearls but would really love a pearl necklace similar to the Pearl Twist.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can never go wrong with pearls of any kind! Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so pretty! I love my pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the classic pearl studs or bracelet a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that first necklace! Classic, but still stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!