Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gallery Wall Inspiration

Although it will be a while before I have my own place, I've been pinning tons of decorating ideas. I know one thing I want for sure is a gallery wall, but one with more than just pictures. I definitely want to frame my initiation certificate from my sorority and add a few pictures, like the one I got from Southern Grace Photography:

 
 
Here are some of my inspiration images:






 
Do you have a gallery wall? Hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a gallery wall, but I really want one too! I have so many pictures and a few paintings from my boyfriend I want to display. I really like all of your inspiration ideas :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a gallery wall. It allows you to match paintings and pictures, and other interests! I recently saw a gallery wall of pretty shopping bags from a variety of designer stores that I loved!
    Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to create a gallery wall in the entryway of my apartment. I love the idea of a framed sorority invitation, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove gallery walls! I have had one in each of my college apartments and it's something I want to continue to do in the future. I really want to focus on cute prints, detailed fabrics, and items that mean something special to me instead of having a whole wall of pictures. I did frame my initiation certificate and had that hung up - one of my friends did a shadowbox of sorority mementos as well! I'm planning on putting together a shadowbox of all of my graduation memorabilia too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that idea. Though I have no clue where my initiation certificate is. I do have a copy of my creed framed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!