Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Football season is almost here!

As of today, there are only 19 days until my beloved Gamecocks start the football season off at home in our stadium, Willie B (Williams-Brice). I know they'll have a great win over the Tarheels, so I'm already busy planning my first football outfit of the year. Here are some outfits I'm planning on sporting this season, but I'm still not sure which dress I'll choose for the first game!

Gameday Dress

Who else is counting down 'til kickoff? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

7 comments:

  1. I just love these game day outfits :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that chevron dress! dressing for gameday is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Football isn't big here in Canada, they're obsessed with hockey instead. But I love you into it you guys get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for football season. i wish I was going to Nashville to watch the Rebels kick off the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this. I think I have more gameday outfits planned than there are games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been stalking Wish and Petal waiting for their Cocks stuff to come in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!