Friday, August 9, 2013

Clarisonic Review

My mom ordered me a Clarisonic about a month ago, so I thought I'd give y'all an update as to what I think of it. I went with a Mia, and I really love it! I ordered it from the Clarisonic website, because it was free shipping, they offer a lot more colors, and you could get a free monogram. Y'all know there's nothing I love more than a monogram haha! I ordered it in the peony color:

 
I also got a monogram on the back, and since it's free, I guess I really shouldn't complain, but I would not advise it.

It's SO tiny!

 I feel like it took forever for my Clarisonic to come in, since it took longer for it to be engraved, and the monogram isn't even in a cute font. I also thought it would be on the front, but it's on the back, so it's really not worth it. Like I said, it was free, so I can't get too mad, but I definitely wouldn't get too excited about the monogram.

Anyway, I can definitely tell a difference in my skin after using the Clarisonic! I've been using it twice a day--in the morning and before bed--with my Neutrogena acne scrub. Some people can only use it once a day, but personally, my skin is best if I use it twice.


The Clarisonic makes my skin feel SO clean! And any breakouts I have disappear so much faster after using this. I'm thinking about purchasing the acne brush for it, just to see if that helps my acne-prone skin even faster, but it will probably be a while until I purchase it!


Do you have a Clarisonic? I've heard some mixed reviews on it, so what do you think of yours? Have a fantastic day!
 
Miss Southern Prep 

*All reviews in this post are my own; I was not compensated or given any products in return for the review. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it....I have the big one and have used it for about five years now. Twice a year Ulta has 20% off coupons that you can use on the brush replacements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is life-changing. I love it. I stopped using it during a bout of some nasty rosacea, but I'm probably going to pick up the twice daily uses here shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine last year and LOVE IT!!! My skin is really sensitive so I only use it once a day but even that makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!