Monday, August 12, 2013

A Monogrammed Life

A Monogrammed Life is the name of my monogram board on Pinterest, and I'm taking that quite literally. I plan to have anything and everything I can monogrammed. Heck, I probably already monogram almost everything I own, but I digress. There are some things I never even thought about monogramming, but now must have at some point, like...

A monogrammed reading chair,

monogrammed napkins,

a monogrammed tissue holder,

monogrammed coasters,

monogrammed stemless wine glasses,
 
lots and lots of monogrammed pillows,

monogrammed rocking chairs,

a framed monogram,

monogrammed hot pads,

monogrammed silverware (NEW OBSESSION),
 
and a monogrammed welcome mat.

Do y'all have any other monogram ideas? Hope your week is going well! 

Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the reading chair, pillows, and door mats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL my post today is about monograms too! Love everything you posted, especially the monogrammed wing chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coasters, the oven mits, and potholders! Those are all so cute :) One thing I really want to get monogrammed is my computer case! Tons of girls at school have them and they are adorable!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the reading chair! I really want to get a monogrammed headboard!

    Ashley
    the-southern-prepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coasters. I want a monogrammed tumbler - I'm starting grad school and I always study better with ice water :)

    I see in your profile that you're a USC fan - that's where I'm starting grad school! I'm still getting used to the whole "cocks" thing...

    emiedalton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have more monogrammed accessories and jewelry than I know what to do with, but just love the idea of bringing monograms into your home! That chair is gorgeous!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!