Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sugar Love Boutique


I was recently sent the most beautiful dress from Sugar Love Boutique. Sugar Love offers trendy pieces at affordable prices, which is perfect for college girls on a budget. The girls at Sugar Love sent me the Capri Maxi Dress, and I love it!
P.S. This is a Sugar Love model, not me! 
 Isn't it gorgeous?! I love the blue and white!
Can y'all believe this is my first maxi dress? I'm trying to decide where it's going to make it's debut, but if it's during the day, I'll probably pair it with these beauties:

And if it's at night, I'll probably pair it with something like this:

Sugar Love offers so many affordable pieces, including some beautiful dresses perfect for sorority events! Here are a few of my favorites:




Have a great day!
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. it's so pretty!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that blue and white maxi dress on you!! they are perfect for summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!