Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ryder Smith Jewelry

 
Jennifer Smith, a jewelry designer based in LA, recently sent me the most beautiful cross necklace! I'm sure most of y'all have seen the asymmetrical crosses that celebrities have been wearing in the past few years, and I've had one on my wishlist for such a long time.

 
Jennifer's Etsy shop, Ryder Smith, also has gorgeous name plate necklaces, which are available in rose gold plated and gold plated:

 
 
I have already been wearing my necklace this week, but I layered it on Wednesday night for dinner, which was my favorite look, I think!

Casual Dinner in my Ryder Smith Necklace

I layered the cross under a bold statement necklace, but the cross didn't get "lost" at all. Here are some other pieces of hers that I love:



 
What's your favorite piece? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. I love the scarf!

    -Katie
    www.walpolehopsthepond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love the idea of laying the necklace as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf! What a great find on the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!