Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Kayce Hughes

I was recently contacted by Kayce Hughes to review a dress, and I was SO excited! I love her line, so I couldn't wait to pick out a dress from her collection! I went with the Willa Ruffle dress, and I just adore it! I would suggest sizing up. I have a larger bust area, and the dress is really tight around this area.
 
 
I went with this dress, because I think it's a perfect piece for spring, summer, and fall. It's also a classic piece, which I love. I think it will be great with pearl studs and jacks in the spring/summer and a navy cardigan and flats in the fall.
 
Here are some other pieces I love from Kayce Hughes:
 
Sleeveless City shirt, on sale for $37 right now!

 
Rare Bird Sunglasses

Sleeveless Malone Dress
 
Little girl's Dannie Dress, on sale for $30--this is too precious! It reminds me of J. Crew circa 2007.

Swim tunic on sale for $41 right now!
 
Nite shirt on sale for $35!
 
Little girl's Party Dress with Heart Smocking
 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. How fun! love that dress too. They just opened a Kayce Hughes store in ATL and I love it! I did a post on my visit to the store. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Malone dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!