Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ray Ban Aviators that flatter my face?

I've always loved aviators. I think they're so classic, but I've never been able to find ones that flatter my face. I've probably been searching for two years, but have become even more obsessed with finding a pair lately. I have a roundish face, so that's probably why I can't find a pair that look too great on me. I am not a fan of the Wayfarers, so those are definitely out of the question. Here are my top three picks--
 
 
 
 
What do you think? Do y'all have any other suggestions? Happy Friday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. My daughter had the same problem as you and she ended up with your choice #2, but she got them in the smaller size lens. They have the petite size Ray Bans at the Nordstrom here in RVA. So classic. I have Tory Burch "mom" sunglasses but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have #2 and love them!

    xoxo
    polishedinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 is such a classic look, I'm loving aviators this summer. I had a similar problem as you and did what Suburban Charm's daughter did, I got a smaller size lens and they look great.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!