Monday, July 22, 2013

Pretty Powder Rooms

I love a bold wallpaper in a powder room. I think a powder room is the perfect place to experiment with a bold print you love, but it's so easy to make a statement. Here are some bold powder rooms I've recently pinned:
 
This is a lot of look, but I think the puppies are precious!



This reminds me of my Nico and LaLa tray!




I'd love to have a room like this in my future home! Which one is your favorite? Have a fantastic day! 

Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. I've always loved pretty wall papers in powder rooms! I'm a sucker for fun mirrors in there too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second to last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one! Powder rooms are so feminine and cute! Have a happy Monday and be sure to check out my newest dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!