Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pool Essentials

Today, I'm headed to the pool! This is what my bag looks like:  

Pool Essentials!

I always use my L.L. Bean tote, because it's huge and I just love it! My bag is always stocked with:
-A hat 
-My sunglasses and croakies
-A cute beach towel
-My rainbows
-A beach read and/or magazines
-A water bottle (Tervis water bottles are my favorite)
-Sunscreen, of course!
-John Frieda Blonder spray
-Starbucks usually accompanies me, too haha!

What's always in your bag? Have a fabulous day, y'all!

Miss Southern Prep

4 comments:

  1. You sure know how to travel in style!! Have the same tote...its a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get a larger LL Bean bag. They are perfect to stick a couple of towels and any other necessary pool things in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to just stop saying that I need an LL Bean monogrammed tote and get one, they're so chic for the beach. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!