Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lifeguard Press Lilly Agenda

Some of y'all might remember my planner dilemma from a few months ago. I decided that I definitely wanted to return to my Lilly planner after using an Erin Condren planner this past year. Lifeguard Press contacted me about reviewing one of the new Lilly planners, so I was happy to oblige! I went with a large agenda in Tusk in Sun.
 
 
This print literally makes me so happy! I love the elephants and the happy pink and navy combo. This year, the planner is a bit different, with mylar coated month tabs, so they don't rip.
 
 
Of course, I'm loving the fun stickers in the front, too!
 

I love this little background on Lilly in the front, as well.

 
I think my favorite month might be January, though! How fab is this champagne print?!?!
 
 
I can't wait to use this all year! Have you ordered your 2013-14 Lilly agenda yet? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. I purchased my new planner at the Lilly Store last week. I got the Tiger Lilly print (navy blue with pink flowers/tigers) and already added my birthday list/school calendar etc. Love filling out my new agenda. How do you become a reviewer for Lifeguard Press? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine too and am counting down until August so I can use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that planner so badly! I hope they make that print into a pencil case because I would for sure snag one ;)
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super cute!! I love the elephants on the front and those adorable champs bottles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Lilly Agendas.

    I have a question for everyone - which size should I get if I am using this for school (high school) and to write events down such as parties and after school activities? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER! thesouthernprepster@gmail.com

    Ashley
    http://the-southern-prepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty OCD about writing everything down, but I think you could make the Large work, which is what I have! Or if you want a TON of room, you could do the jumbo!

      Delete
  6. I ordered the large agenda in Let's Cha Cha and can't wait for it to arrive!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!