Friday, July 12, 2013

Knock, Knock

Y'all know I am obsessed with pink, so it should come as no surprise that I would make anything and everything pink if I could. Although it would take a certain type of house (and a very secure husband), I think pink front doors are fabulous! They are definitely not for everyone, and I don't know if my future husband would let me do it, but they make such an impact!
 


Love the knocker on this one, too!




Love all of the windows and woodwork around this door!

 
What do you think of this look? Have a wonderful Monday!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Pink doors are just so darling!

    Xoxo,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying for a pink door forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them...there is not much that I don't LOVE in pink since it's my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pink doors are just stunning but my husband would never go for them. Hopefully your future husband will be more understanding :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!