Thursday, July 25, 2013

Flair Designery

 
Can I show y'all the cutest stationery I received from Flair Designery? I went with a monogrammed notepad, with a pink bow, of course.


 It also has my name written at the top, but I had to blur it out for privacy purposes!

 
Isn't it SO pretty? My planner from this past year ended in June, so I'm waiting until August to use my Lilly planner. I've been having hard time not having a planner, so this notepad, which is pretty big, is perfect for writing my daily to-do lists! I even used it to write out an essay outline for my summer class. The paper is pretty thick, which is perfect, because I hate when any ink bleeds through or when paper is too thin.
 
Here are some other products I'm loving from Flair Designery:
 
Fab business cards

Table numbers for a party or wedding

LOVE the zebra Christmas cards!

I love champagne, and this is such a cute idea to ask someone to be a bridesmaid!

 Precious baby shower invites

Love this elephant stationery!
 
Holiday party invites
 
Ooh La La lucite tray
 
What's your favorite product? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. um, soooo cute! the bows, I love! i'm looking for stationary, thanks for sharing this company!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your dress! Do you know who the designer/label is? I think it could be perfect for my bridesmaids... Thanks!!! www.galaxys4deals.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! These are so fun and creative, I love the one you picked for yourself!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I love the bow notepad you got! And the elephant is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I love all of these! I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!