Sunday, July 14, 2013

Firmoo Review

 
A couple of months ago, I was sent a pair of sunglasses from Firmoo. I'm pretty attached to my glasses, which are Tory Burch, so I opted to try out a pair of sunglasses. I chose this pair of glasses:


I'm sure most of y'all have seen Firmoo reviews before, but if not, Firmoo is an eyeglasses company that specializes in trendy eyewear at affordable prices. They also have a great free glasses program, where first time customers receive a pair of free glasses--all they have to pay is shipping. They also have a virtual try-on, where you can try glasses on your face shape before ordering them. My eyeglasses came in about 2 weeks after I ordered them, in this case:
 
 
Honestly, I thought they were pretty, but I didn't think they looked good on my face. I took them to the pool the other day though, just to make sure I didn't love them before passing them along to my mom.
 
 
Here's a close-up of the sides:
 
 
Like I said, I thought they were pretty, but they also offered no protection from the sun. It was almost like I had no block from the bright rays at the pool.
 
 
I think I'll pass these along to my mom, since they look better on her than me, but they are pretty!
 
Have y'all tried anything from Firmoo before? What did you think? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

2 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty! I have not tried anything from Firmoo before and probably never will unless I get sent something.

    Ashley
    http://the-southern-prepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Firmoo! I'm wearing glasses from them right now, maybe their glasses are better than their sunglasses?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!