Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Currently

I'm currently:
 
Reading: Southern Charm by Tinsley Mortimer
This is such a fun beach read! It's a pretty easy, quick read, too. I'll be sure to review it when I'm done reading!
 
Wearing: Essie Bottle Service
One of my new all-time favorites!
 
Loving: My New Sheets
I picked up these sheets up at Homegoods last week for only $12.99! I don't think you can tell from the picture, but they're a hot pink color. I think they'll look fabulous in my room next year.
 
Using: My new Lilly makeup bag
I'll be posting all about my makeup routine later this week, but I just had to show off my new bag! It's the "In the Beginning" print, and of course I had my monogram added to it as soon as it arrived.
 
What are you currently loving? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
Photos: 1&2; 3&4--my personal collection

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your makeup routine! Need to switch mine up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheets! I am going to look for them for my GPhi daughter...she has a hot pink duvet at school. The Lilly make up bag is just adorable!!! I monogram everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cute things! Love the sheets and what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those sheets!! I wish I could find some pillows with that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sheets and live that makeupp bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Southern Charm last year and loved it - it really is the perfect beach read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "In The Beginning" print! I wish Lilly had made more pieces in that print!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!