Friday, July 19, 2013

A Precious Baby Shower

I recently saw pictures of the most precious baby shower and had to share! I have a slight obsession with elephants, and this baby shower comined that with my other favorite, pink! Every single detail was thought out and went with the theme--they even had elephant holders to tell guests what food they had! Just throw in a few monograms, and this is my dream:
 
Invite
 
 
I love that this painting could be used in the baby's room after the shower!

Look at the little elephant place holders!

Precious stirrers





Favors
 
Have you ever seen a shower so precious? Have a wonderful day, y'all!
 
Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I recently saw an Owl-Themed baby shower and fell in love with that, but now I might have to switch to elephants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. everything is so cute! I love the stirrers and the favors the most. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Especially love the favors...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!