Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wrinkle-free for me!

About two months ago, I went to a makeup consultation, and the makeup artist told me that I should really start using wrinkle cream around my eyes. Of course, I started freaking out, because I thought that was at least a few years away, since I have no wrinkles around my eyes yet. I guess better safe than sorry, right? Anyway, I need to take the plunge and actually get some now! I've been keeping notes on ones that I've heard are good, so here are some I've been looking at:
 
Wrinkle-free for me!
Wrinkle-free for me! by misssouthernprep

[#1-Bare Minerals Friming Eye Cream, #2-Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Cream, #3-Olay Regenerist Eye-Lifting Set, #4-Clinique Anti-Gravity, #5-Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream, #6-Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cream]
 
My skin is oily, and I want to keep the price $50 or less. Do y'all have any suggestions? What do you use? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep

6 comments:

  1. I did the same thing about a year ago! I bought Clinique All About Eyes Rich and I love it. It goes on really smooth and is a great moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been using Clinique eye cream, and it works wonderfully. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you're young, I'd look for something that is preventive versus repairing. And since I'm at least 10 years older than you, I'd better find an eye cream ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just reminded me i need to find something too! and i need to wear my sunglasses more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started freaking out about wrinkles to so I now use one that Avon makes that has day and night eye cream in one container for people in their 20s. I look about 24/25 when I just turned 31 recently so I guess it is working somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have good luck with Olay products. I started using anti aging when I was 20 around my eyes to keep them at bay for as long as possible

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!