Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer TV

Y'all know I have a reality TV obsession, so it should come as no surprise that my DVR is full right now from all of the summer shows I've been watching! These are the ones I'm loving this summer:
 
Million Dollar Listing New York
I love looking at all of the luxury apartments and townhouses each week!
 
Don't Be Tardy
Kim kills me--she's so funny!
 
Real Housewives of New Jersey
Last season was way too intense for me, but I'm hoping this season will be more carefree and light, like it was Season 1.
 
Real Housewives of Orange County
Love me some Heather Dubrow. I'm over the fighting between Vicki and Tamra, though. I hope they officially reconcile soon.
 
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
Did y'all tune in on Sunday? I feel like there's something weird with Kim and Kanye...he seems like he's not that into her. Is it just me feeling that way?

What are y'all loving this summer? Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Miss Southern Prep
*All pictures from Google Images

3 comments:

  1. I will def be watching the bachelorette, Pretty Little Liars and most everything on Bravo!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am an addict!!! Love Kim, she cracks me up and her babies are so cute! RHONJ is boring me..I'm tired of the never ending Melissa vs. Teresa drama! Long Island Princesses is a hoot..you should watch it!

      Delete
  2. You are NOT alone in your thoughts on Kimye. While I think part of it is that he doesn't want to be on reality TV, I also think they are a scam and don't love each other the way they want us to believe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!