Sunday, June 30, 2013

Selling: Judith March Dress

I reviewed a gorgeous Judith March dress a couple of months ago, and as soon as my best friend saw it, she had to have one, too! However, hers doesn't fit her as well, so she asked if I would help her sell it. I thought I'd put it on the blog first, before trying eBay. It's a medium, new with tags! Here's a picture:
 
 
It retails for $78, but she's selling it for $50 or the best offer, shipped. If you're interested, email me at misssouthernprep [@] gmail dot com. PayPal only!
 
Have a great Sunday!
 
Miss Southern Prep

3 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! What size is it?

    Xoxo,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medium, new with tags! It runs on the smaller side, though. I think it's like a 6-8, but would fit a 10 if the person had a smaller bust area!

      Delete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!