Thursday, June 6, 2013

Loving: Julie Vos

I stumbled across Julie Vos when I was reading Preppy Love, and as soon as I started exploring her website, I fell in love! I've been on a gold kick for the past year or so, so I love her mix of gold with semi-precious stones. Here are some of my favorites:
 

Carly Studs

Amalia Ring

Elephant Cuff

Circe Earrings

Elephant Scarf

Esme Necklace

Which one do you like the most? Have you seen Julie's pieces before? Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Miss Southern Prep

7 comments:

  1. I love the necklace the best!
    www.prettyinpinkrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that elephant scarf is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! That scarf is perfect!

    Emily
    www.prettyshinymine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elephant cuff! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those studs and elephant cuff are on my wishlist! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!