Monday, June 17, 2013

Currently

I'm currently...

Wanting: Clarisonic
I've been wanting one for a couple of years, and I think I'm finally going to order one next week! And add a monogram...can't wait!
 
Watching: Army Wives
I stopped watching this show a few seasons ago, but have been catching up on Netflix. I love it!
 
Reading: Where We Belong
I'm a huge fan of Emily Giffin, but didn't get a chance to read this when it came out last year. I'm not that far into the book, but it's pretty good so far!
 
Wearing: Essie's E-nuf is E-nuf
This red is perfect for summer!
 
Crafting: A few gifts for my Little
I can't wait to see her in a few weeks! I'm hoping she'll love all of the crafts I'm working on for her!
 
Drinking: Venti Mocha Frappuccino Light
This frozen treat has been getting me through the HOT, humid days. Especially the two days we were without power last week.
 
What are you currently doing? Have a fabulous day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos via Google Images

7 comments:

  1. i want a clarisonic so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with my clarisonic- you'll love it! Where We Belong is one of my fav books, Emily Giffin can do no wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a Clarisonic for almost six years and I would swear by them. Best beauty investment I ever made and bought them for my daughters last year. If you have an Ulta near you, you can get the bushes on sale 20% off twice a year with a coupon...they are normally excluded from all sales.

    My daughter is crafting for her little....she is gphi...she is at KU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a clarisonic for Christmas a few years ago and I have to say, I actually did not notice any difference in my skin (I know all the clarisonic lovers out there are ready to kill me!). I have good skin naturally so maybe that's why it didn't make much of a difference? Just thought I would give my opinion in case there was something else you were thinking about spending your money on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE mine! My dermatologist encouraged me to buy one for years and I finally caved in about two years ago. I can honestly say it has smoothed out the skin on my face and it is much less red! How are you monogramming yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely get the clarasonic- it's totally saved my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my clarasonic a year ago and am so happy that I did.
    I always enjoyed making and giving gifts to my big and littles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!