Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer Wishlist

Every summer, I make a little "wishlist" of things I want to buy, since I'll be working and getting a paycheck. This is what made my list this year:
 
Silver Jacks, since my silver ones broke in the fall!

Lilly Virginia Murfee Scarf

Maybe another DY bracelet...I love this x one!

Tory Burch Miller sandals in nude
 
 Tory Burch Crossbody
 
Smathers and Branson Key Fob
 
What's on your summer wishlist? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*All photos via Google Images

8 comments:

  1. Love ALL of these... especially those Tory Burch sandals.. they are to dieeee for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure our lists are identical - I almost bought the silver Jacks last night, actually! Everything you've put on your summer wish list is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Jack Rogers sandals in gold! I feel like that front part wears out easily which stinks, but I will probably never stop buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer wishlist! A new pair of JRs is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! the state scarf!!! i have been looking for an excuse to buy that for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Millers in tan and they are very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nude sandals are a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Tory sandals are on my wish list too! As soon as I get my tax return they will be on my feet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!